Monday, September 08, 2008

Yes, I'm Rusty

This blog has been sleeping for way too long. 2 years man. WTF?
It's like the dark lord has unleashed his reign of terror upon us.

So, why dig up an old grave?

I got all hyped up when friendster finally upgrade their blogging engine to Wordpress 2.6 about a week ago. So, yesterday, on an outing with Existenz and Shockk, I brought up this matter to them. Shockk is more then willing to contribute again, and Existenz is as usual, need a nudge before he agrees.

Before this, I wasn't much of a blogger until the Samsung giveaway contest.

So, it can be said that blogging is going to dominate much of my time. There is one more blog that i'm planning to revive. My 1/6 blog. I'll be working on the theme first, then will need to borrow Shockk's tripod for some photo shoot of my army man and woman.

Till then, signing out.

Alex a.k.a. Rusty

2 comments:

m a r c said...

wah.. good job on reminding me on this blog. lol nearly forgotten completely >.<

Alex Wong said...

lol, yeah XD
feels nice blogging together again.