Tuesday, September 09, 2008

[Discussion] Theme Change

I think I'll implement a few new stuff. Like a discussion blog post. The rules are simple. Just post your reply here in the comment box below.
Lets start our first discussion, samadpalz theme need to be changed. so, what are your suggestions???

I've started with the dots theme for my 1/6 blog (yes, i'm blog whoring) and then modify it extensively to include custom images and such.

Secondly, i really like tags and tag cloud format for a label widget. My friendster WP blog has it, but i wouldn't want to re tag every single 200 over post in that blog. Since this blog is "new" with very little post, how about changing it into tag cloud format? I've scanned through the widgets but couldn't find it just yet. have yet to use the search function.

2 comments:

Alex Wong said...

i'm thinking of changing to rounders theme, what say you?

m a r c said...

sure. go ahead. :D