Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Daily ride, the weekend garbage truck

There was one time I was harping on the carrying capacity of my car the Malaysian built 1999 Kembara 1.3 after a delivery trip to a customer, carrying 10 boxes of Ryles tube. That was last year. Now when the old 2000 AD Resort 1.6 was sold off for the Renault Grand Scenic, the only old car viable for transportation of old discarded cardboard boxes and paper is my car. Although the grand scenic has a bigger trunk space, I doubt that any sane owner would let anyone to use their brand new RM164,000 car to transport rubbish for recycling. Not the mention that the recycling center is a hazard itself where fork lifts whiz by without the slightest consent of people or cars parked at the unloading bay.

Here’s what my car looked like when packed to the brim. I’d take picture of the recycling center however I was stopped by thug looking workers there. Thinking that I’m a competitor or something.

2 comments:

m a r c said...

whoaaaa.... i haven't sat in your Scenic yet wei!!!
when gonna give us a drive? ^_^

Alex Wong said...

wanna joy ride with the grand scenic? can...