Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm not getting the Edifice

I thought of dropping off a comment at the casio edifice post. but then making a new post on it seems much appropriate when i've decided NOT to get that particular watch.

The watch looks really good, no argues about it. But when it's strapped on my wrist, it grows bigger! yes, the watch is a giant for asian wrist. plus not to mention the full stainless steel construction of the watch and metal strap. wearing the watch is like strapping a brick to the wrist. it is in fact heavier then the cheap rolex knockoff that i owned many years ago. and having a lightweight watch strapped to my wrist for the past two years, i've gotten sensitive to how a watch should weight.

time to look for a full aluminum constructed watch.

SWATCH?

2 comments:

m a r c said...

Yes, the Swatch Irony aluminium series is indeed very light. It's just that I hate the fact that they put a freaking acrylic faceplate rather than mineral glass like most watches do in the RM480 region. >.<
but Swatch watches are meant to be disposable anyway, so I guess that's why it doesn't really matter. But I don't think there's value for money in those watches....

maybe time to fix back your Rolex? xD

Alex Wong said...

that rolex? i can't use heavy watches dude! i'm all for light weight watches now. XD