Thursday, December 04, 2008

Gundam OO Anime series

After what I heard some friends say about the latest Gundam anime series - Gundam OO, I went ahead and watched the full first season of it. And I have only one thing to say - It is GOOD!

The storyline is much tighter than Gundam Seed Destiny (the only other Gundam series I watched. Haha). And the graphics and animation is just amazingly done as compared to the older series'. I even like the fact that all the mechas are unique in some way (but some Gundam hardcore fans might disagree as some say Gundam OO is a bit too 'altered' from the original series').

Gundam OO season 2 is currently airing in Japan, and I'll try to watch it one by one once I find time.



And because of this series, it has sparked my love for Gundams! Of course, I was always interested in their model kits for quite a long time, but this gave it the push that was needed.

Recently, went to Famitoys @ Kota Damansara. Prices are competitive and the boss there is very nice. This is the keychain that I bought recently. It's supposed to be an original. Costs RM10. Cute, huh?



This is the rest of the Gundams:
- 1/100 OverFlag (one of the modified Flag mecha units in Gundam 00)
- SD BB Gundam Exia (Gundam Exia is the star mecha in the series. He's melee-focused which is why I love him!)
- Black Action Base (to be used with the OverFlag once I've completed it)



For now, I'll just start very slowly I guess. The BAKUC 2009 will be coming in June 2009 so I guess I have about 6 months more to prepare for it!

No comments: