Saturday, November 15, 2008

Watch-collecting? Haha.

Just bought this Seiko Sportura Honda F1 Racing at retail price of RM2,000 last night. The main features that caught my attention:
- The looks
- The thin-and-wide foot print
- Sapphire Glass (just love this glass since with my Tissot watch which even under heavy use, does not have any scratches even until now)
- Alarm function (previously not available on my Tissot chronograph watch)


*picture taken from: http://www.testseek.com/home_electronics/watches/clocks/seiko_sportura_honda_f1_racing-p-47942b88-a67e-f986-809f-4ab76d8d0aab.html

This would be my second Seiko watch following the first one 3 years back.

Now thinking back, for the price of this watch, I could buy a full-blown air-brush set with paints and also a Gundam Perfect Grade kit. LOL.

1 comment:

Alex Wong said...

cool, it's going to look good on you.
I saw a really cool casio g-shock chrono at 1U. matte black metal bracelet, black faceplate. retails about 1K before discount. i'm thinking of getting that to replace my rm200 matte natural finish bracelet casio